The Author supervision is a huge facilitation for the client, because all the stages of the execution of the conceptual project are supervised by the Nazar Décor team. This gives the grantor content that the execution of the project will be correct and exact. For this purpose, we have provided 5 visits for each stage of the realization:
- Inspection of the place before the start of the construction works in order to coordinate the works with the working group and a member of our team, who ensures plans in A3 format in order to ease the working process.
- Supervision of the executed work after finishing the electricity system, the plumbing system and the soffits. The visit aims to ensure coordination of the work and the correct execution of the process.
- Inspection of the object after finishing the work in all sanitary spaces and baths. The visit aims to ensure coordination of the work and the correct execution of the process.
- A meeting in our office with the team that will work on the furnishing part of the project. On this meeting we discuss the materials, terms of execution, delivery and assembly.
- Inspection of the object at the time of the assembling of the furniture, in order to track the final stage of the realization of the conceptual project.
The project management is highly convenient and preferred among our clients. In addition to ensuring 100% supervision of the correct execution of the project, it also eases the client, as it saves time and pressure in the organization of all works – buying and delivery of materials, coordination of subcontractors, tracking construction works, correct execution of furniture and accessories assembly, negotiating all price offers, guaranteeing quality when work is done by teams, with which Nazar Décor has contracts. When the client chooses this option he only enjoys the final result.
- Offered only on demand
- The price is 6 % from the budget of the execution of the already finished conceptual design
- A daily schedule is made for the execution of the construction work, in compliance with the delivery schedule for the materials.
- A control is executed on the use of materials, included in the construction works offer.
- Tracking of exact and correct execution of every stage of the project until its final realization.
- Logistics and coordination of the different subcontractors.
- Keeping all the requirements for the waste material and construction garbage and for the work at the object.
- Coordination of the manufacturing, delivery and assembling process of furniture, as well as control on the manufacturing until it corresponds to the visualization and the plans. Quality control is made only when the client choses a manufacturer which Nazar Décor has contract with.
- Coordination on the delivery an assembly of all electric supplies, set in the project.
- Assistance with design, manufacturing and assembly of individual accessories.
- Daily visits at the object, in order to control the work of the subcontractors.
The minimum area for the creation of an interior project is 30sq.m. If the area for designing is less, the offer for the space will be calculated based on the minimum area.
For visiting and doing architectural photographing, the price is 2 lv./sq.m., but not less than 180 lv. If we start working together, the value of the architectural photographing is extracted from the final price of the project.
The offered prices are for creating interior design and include VAT.